Submit Press Releases

To submit press releases to THE iLLINOIS OBSERVER, please paste press release into the body of an e-mail and send to: newsdesk@illinoisobserver.net.

Thank you.

Discussion

6 Responses to “Submit Press Releases”

1. HI DAVE !!! Looking for something else and found….YOU!
    Great pix, great site, call me sometime, we’ll catch up. aurie

Posted by Aurelia Pucinski | December 4, 2009, 1:57 AM
  2. Hi, Aurie,

What a pleasant surprise. How nice to hear from you. Just I talking about you, fondly of course, the other day regarding the 1994 adventure.

I see you’re moving up the judicial electoral ranks. A race I’ll need to cover.

It would be nice to see you.

David

Posted by David Ormsby | December 4, 2009, 4:35 PM
  3. Hey, David. Thanks for mentioning our endorsement of Dan Hynes for governor. Your post says IFT has 80,000 members, but we have 103,000. If there is something out there lurking in cyberspace that still says 80K, can you direct me to it so I can correct it? Thanks much. Hope you’re well.
    Gail

Posted by Gail Purkey | December 8, 2009, 1:40 PM
  4. Hi, Gail,

LOL. Yes. The IFT Web site: http://www.ift-aft.org/

When I entered “Illinois Federation of Teachers” in the Google search engine the 80,000 number appears in the results.

I changed it one story; I’ll change it in another.

Merry Christmas, Gail.

David

Posted by David Ormsby | December 8, 2009, 1:49 PM
  5. Here is something you may find interesting. The never-before-told story of the most corrupt Illinois governor of all, Len Small, who was governor in the 1920s. He embezzled more than a million dollars, then bribed his jury for an acquittal. He sold pardons to Capone and other mobsters and was tied to the Klan. Check out the book on Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Len-Small-Governors-Jim-Ridings/dp/0982408005/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251990609&sr=8-1

Posted by Jim Ridings | January 7, 2010, 5:37 AM
  6. David, please credit the pic of John Mulroe to me. It was from Chicago Clout. Please feel free to use the picture, I respect your work. Thanks Pat.

Posted by Patrick McDonough | September 10, 2010, 8:11 PM